It is sad how government officials that made rules purposely break it to pieces at Abba Kyari’s burial on National Television.
In the next couple of days, the consequences of what happened at the Burial will start surfacing and it might not be a funny one for the entire Abuja people.
Below Are 11 Things We Think Was Totally Wrong At Abba Kyari
1. First, they broke lockdown rules by flying him from Abuja to Lagos.
2. Then they treated him privately at First Cardiology in Ikoyi despite isolating other positive members of the public in the isolation centre.
3. Then they flew his COVID 19 positive body back to the Federal Capital Territory for burial.
4. Then they released his body for burial contrary to what Lai Mohammed said that COVID 19 dead bodies cannot be released for burial.
5. Then almost 500 – 1000 people gathered for the burial effectively breaking Federal Government rule that not more than 20 or even 50people can gather at a point in time.
6. Then, they dug a shallow grave for the body in the centre of town, Gudu cemetery.
7. And some there neither wore masks or any other PPE especially the gravediggers.
8. A man in Green native without PPE even touched the body whilst helping the workers in PPE.
9. Some workers in PPE were even seen touching the body with some’s clothes visibly running the dead body under from their PPE as they lowered the body into the shallow grave.
10. No accounting for or planning that everyone at the burial must self isolate for 14 days after the burial.
11. And the body was buried in just white traditional robes. No protection nothing for the people, or the environment.
What Are Your Thoughts On This List?
Drop your comments
We Would Love To Have Your Comments Below..For Advertisements | Promotions Contact Us Nutcrackernews212@yahoo.com, +234 703 956 8132